NRS Storm Cap
Sale Sold out
Regular price $49.95 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
You insulate the rest of your body with drywear and wetsuits; don't forget your head. The NRS Storm Cap, with its 2.5 mm neoprene, provides excellent thermal protection.
- The 2.5 mm neoprene gives outstanding insulation and warmth.
- Titanium-laminate adhesive reflects back body heat to increase warmth.
- Taped seams help keep water out and warmth in.
- We've lined the cap with our quick-drying Checked VaporLoft™ for extra warmth and comfort. Plus it prevents that shudder-inducing clammy feeling when you don it in the morning.
- The sturdy, flexible bill provides shade from the sun and helps keep water from dripping into your eyes.
- The stretchy, comfortable no-buckle chin strap makes the cap easy to put on, even when wearing gloves.
Size Head Circ. (cm) Head Circ. (in) S 51 - 55 20 - 21.5 M 55 - 58 21.5 - 23 L 58 - 62 23 - 24.5
Weight: Medium 3 oz. Neoprene: 2.5 mm neoprene Material:
- VaporLoft™ lining
- Titanium laminate adhesive
Seams: Flat-lock stitched Gender Sizing: Unisex Category:
- Insulating Headwear
- Flexible bill
- Stretchy no-buckle chin strap
Based on 1 review
Much needed accessory for Canadian west coast waters