NRS Co-Pilot Knife
Sale Sold out
Regular price $55.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
The Pilot Knife now has a little brother - the NRS Co-Pilot. Great features - smooth and serrated cutting edges, blunt safety tip, bottle opener, etc. Compact design is a fine fit on your PFD.
- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife.
- For all of your cutting needs the Co-Pilot has both super-sharp smooth and serrated sections.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself.
- As another safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This, along with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- Also included in the handle are a bottle opener and an oxygen tank valve wrench.
Blade Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold Sheath Material: Fiberglass-reinforced nylon Total Length: 5.75" Blade Length: 2.25" Weight: 4.6 oz Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated Blade Tip: Blunt Features:
- Matte finish on the colored handle models
- PVD coating on black handle model
- Squared hole in handle serves as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank
- Bottle opener in handle