Paddle Britches Original
Back by popular demand, North Water original Paddle Britches. Store your spare sea kayak paddle on the foredeck within a safe and easy reach. Their low profile design minimizes deck wash disruption and spray in your face.
- Secured in place by lacing deck lines through nylon webbing loops
- High visibility reflect strip
- Secure a fishing rod with the convenient front loop wrap
- "Legs" of Paddle Britches are designed to remain open and drain water
- Mount the North Water Paddle Britches on your kayak and insert your spare 2-piece paddle in each sleeve to ensure secure storage
I have used this same model of paddle britches on my other kayak. I like it because it solidly secures my extra paddles during rough seas. It also protects the shafts from getting excess sand etc in the Ferrell system. This particular model has features a flexible paddle park loop to secure a paddle when doing assisted rescues. Nice feature!