NRS Women's Nora PFD
Sale Sold out
Regular price $160.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
The women's specific NRS Nora PFD offers female boaters a basic life jacket with a ventilated, thin-back design for comfort in any raft or kayak seat.
- This PFD is approved under the new certification system for PFDs. It's dual certified, carrying both a US Coast Guard Approval through Underwriters Laboratories (UL), and a Transport Canada Approval through Underwriters Laboratories Canada (ULC).
- The XS/M is rated for users weighing at least 40 kg and less than 60 kg and having chest measurements of 76-106 cm (including apparel layers).
- The L/XL and XL/XXL sizes are rated for users weighing over 41 kg. Use the chest measurement ranges (including apparel layers) in the sizing chart for choosing your size.
- A flexible five-panel design effortlessly wraps your body and follows your movements as you paddle, row, fish or swim.
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and the articulated chest panels conform to the bust.
- Features two large zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials, 3M® reflective accents, shoulder strap keepers and a hidden lash tab.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Weight Range (kg)|
|XS/M||76 - 106||40-60|
|L/XL||106 - 132||>41|
|XL/XXL||127 - 142||>41|