NRS Catalyst Gloves
Sale Sold out
Regular price $60.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
When conditions on the water cross the line from cool to cold, step up to NRS Catalyst Gloves. Flexible 2 mm Extend™ neoprene and taped seams retain warmth, while the soft-seam design delivers total comfort.
- 2 mm Extend neoprene offers 30% more stretch than other neoprenes for better flexibility and dexterity.
- Soft-seam design eliminates pressure points inside the glove to keep your hands comfortable all day.
- Seams are taped for 100% waterproofness up to the cuff.
- Silicone grip pattern on the palm provides excellent paddle and oar control.
- A fitted, stretchy slip-on wrist cuff makes the glove easy to put on and take off.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
Size Width (cm) Length (cm) XS 7.6 16.5 S 8.3 17.8 M 8.9 19.1 L 9.5 19.7 XL 10.2 20.3 XXL 11.4 21.6
Weight: 113 g Glove Use and Conditions:
- Insulating: Cold
Material: 2 mm neoprene Seams: Glued & blind-stitched Taped Seams: Yes Palm Material: Silicone palm pattern Wrist Closure: Fitted cuffs Gender Sizing: Unisex Features:
- 100% waterproof up to the cuff
- Wrist pairing snaps
Based on 2 reviews
I like them. They actually are waterproof and my hands are warm.
These gloves have kept my hands warm for February paddling here in Victoria. They are flexible enough for most tasks while paddling and I am happy with the paddle grip. They are also as easy to put on as any glove is.