MIT 100 Manual Inflatable PFD
This front entry manual inflatable PFD is the smallest of its kind approved in North America, making it the perfect addition for all your inshore explorations. The exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (MIT) creates a lightweight, flexible fit. The manual inflation activates by pulling an easy-to-grip handle, and the inflator is conveniently accessible for rearming. When deployed, the vest displays high visibility contrasting fabric for increased safety in rescue situations.
- Front entry with buckle for convenient donning and doffing
- Easy-access inflator for convenient re-arming
- Provides 15.7 LBS of buoyancy when inflated
- Approval: Harmonized Level 70 - USA and Canada (Meets minimum buoyancy of 15.7 LBS)
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit H (model #MA4031)
- Compatible with 1.5” belt extender (Model # MA7637)